The Management of COLECCIÓN ALEXANDRA INTL, S.L., is committed to providing the necessary resources so that the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard can be met, as well as those defined by our clients and all Legal and Regulatory obligations that are applicable, and therefore, wishes to express with this document its conviction that:
- Quality is a key factor in the survival of the Company and should be undertaken responsibly by all its components starting with Management.
- Quality will always be subject to continuous improvement. Errors will be drawn on to learn from and every effort will be made to locate the causes that produced them so that they do not recur.
In this way, our Company is committed to achieving these key milestones:
- To increase customer satisfaction
- To prevent errors, with the aim to minimise defects.
- To achieve and maintain a high level of Quality in the rendering of services that increase our prestige amongst our customers.
- To implement and maintain an effective and capable Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard.
To achieve this goal, a Quality Management System has been developed and implemented.
The Management of the Company is aware that it is ultimately responsible for obtaining the proposed quality objectives, and therefore, provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic resources necessary to achieve them.
See our quality certificate here.